The Erie BayHawks would like to thank the following sponsors
The mission of the Department of Health is-
To preserve, promote and protect the health, safety and well-being of the people and the environment of Erie County. By:
- Acting as the guardian and as an advocate in all matters relating to the public’s health;
- Promoting healthy lifestyles;
- Reducing preventable illness and controlling the spread of communicable diseases;
- Identifying and eliminating health and safety hazards;
- Protecting and promoting the quality of the environment.
UPMC Health Plan, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., is among the nation's fastest-growing health plans. It is owned by UPMC, a world-renowned health care provider. As part of an integrated health care delivery system, UPMC Health Plan is committed to providing its members better health, more financial security, and the peace of mind they deserve. UPMC Health Plan partners with UPMC and community network providers to produce a combination of knowledge and expertise that provides the highest quality care at the most affordable price.
The LECOM Medical Fitness & Wellness Center is a state-of-the art multi-purpose fitness and wellness center, and the only certified Medical Fitness Association (MFA) facility in the area. You’ve taken an important step towards enhancing your health and well-being. Soon you’ll discover the many ways LECOM Medical Fitness & Wellness Center can positively impact your quality of life and overall wellness.